1. Usually we start at 10.00, but time can be changed.
2. Meeting point - Linari tavern in Agros village (see maps or put Agros Safari in Google maps)
3. A Transfer can be arranged if necessary (upon request, for an additional fee)
4. Dress code - closed shoes, preferably long pants and a light jacket
5. To rent an ATV, you must have a driving license and passport
6. We give clean masks, helmets and jackets (on weather)
7. Our safari is suitable for the whole family with children (over 3 years old, on responsibility of parents)
8. Dangerous and fast driving is prohibited (we go high mountains)